This books was part of StudyPracticeTeach's existing library.
A Course In Miracles, Vol 3: Manual for Teachers
Search within this book
Table of Contents
- Who are God's teachers?
- Who are their pupils?
- What are the levels of teaching?
- What are the characteristics of God's teachers?
- 1. Trust
- Development of trust
- 2. Honesty
- 3. Tolerance
- 4. Gentleness
- 5. Joy
- 6. Defenselessness
- 7. Generosity
- 8. Patience
- 9. Faithfulness
- 10. Open-Mindedness
- 1. Trust
- How is healing accomplished?
- 1. The perceived purpose of sickness
- 2. The shift in perception
- 3. The function of the teacher of God
- Is healing certain?
- Should healing be repeated?
- How can perception of order of difficulties be avoided?
- Are changes required in the life situation of God's teachers?
- How is judgment relinquished?
- How is peace possible in this world?
- How many teachers of God are needed to save the world?
- What is the real meaning of sacrifice?
- How will the world end?
- Is each one to be judged in the end?
- How should the teacher of God spend his day?
- How do God's teachers deal with magic thoughts?
- How is correction made?
- What is justice?
- What is the peace of God?
- What is the role of words in healing?
- How are healing and Atonement related?
- Does Jesus have a special place in healing?
- Is reincarnation so?
- Are "psychic" powers desirable?
- Can God be reached directly?
- What is death?
- What is the resurrection?
- As for the rest
- CLARIFICATION OF TERMS
- Mind - Spirit
- The Ego - The Miracle
- Forgiveness - The Face of Christ
- True Perception - Knowledge
- Jesus - Christ
- The Holy Spirit
This Book was Donated by