This website is a free resource provided in an effort to increase your quality of life through the facilitation of a free information exchange medium. The comments are moderated to keep offensive and inflammatory remarks from lowering the quality of this resource, but we cannot be held responsible for the content of user submissions
By using this website, you agree to:
1. Hold the site owners, maintainers, host, and any person or entity associated with this site harmless for any damages that result from visiting or using the information contained in this site.
2. Consult your health care professional and/or veterinarian before implementing anything described on this site.
This site does not provide medical advice
The contents of the StudyPracticeTeach.com Site, such as text, images, and information (‘Content’) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your personal physician regarding any medical conditions.
StudyPracticeTeach.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our children. This site is not intended or designed for the use of children under the age of 13. We collect NO information about any person whom we know is under the age of 13.
StudyPracticeTeach.com authorizes you to view, download, or print a single copy of the material on this site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The Content is protected under copyright law in both the US and foreign countries. Title to the Content remains with WebmasterOps LTD or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may also violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to StudyPracticeTeach.com and its licensors.
You agree to only post or upload media that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate copyright, trademark, or privacy or any other rights of any person or entity.
By uploading any media to the StudyPracticeTeach.com site, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein.
By uploading media like a photo or video, you grant StudyPracticeTeach.com (a) a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes StudyPracticeTeach.com to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify StudyPracticeTeach.com and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
Copyright Infringement Notice and Takedown Procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting StudyPracticeTeach.com and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Submit all copyright issues relating to this web site to us using the contact-us form here.
Note - for copyright infringement and takedown requests for books that are featured in our database, please use the "Report" link on the Search Results Pages as that will pre-fill several form fields identifying the work in question. We will happily and speedily comply with copyright owners requests in these instances.
We reserve the right to modify these terms of usage from time to time without notice and that all changes made are retroactive.